Philips Fresh Air Mask N95 Smart Electric Face Mask ACM066 Series 6000 Filters + Gift SmartMi
8 in stock
Face Masks, N95 Face Masks, Smart Face Masks
Philips Fresh Air Mask N95 Smart Electric Face Mask ACM066 Series 6000 Filters + Gift SmartMiFace Masks, N95 Face Masks, Smart Face Masks
Philips Fresh Air Mask N95 Smart Electric Face Mask ACM066 Series 6000 Filters + Gift SmartMiSKU: QLPHLPUEXP10
Face Masks, N95 Face Masks, Smart Face Masks-20%Face Masks, N95 Face Masks, Smart Face MasksSKU: PHL89200394FLT
Philips provides one-year global warranty service, in countries where this product is officially sold. The Philips ACM066 mask was first released in China, you can see the details of this product on the Philips official website (Philips.com – Philips.com.cn)
How Long Is Philips Fresh Air Mask Battery Life
You can use the fan for up to 2-3.5 hours with full battery life. (depending on wind speed range), a full charge takes about 3 hours. You can continue to use the mask even if the fan charge runs out.
How To Clean Philips ACM066
Black, Gray, Pink
S, M, L
You Can Leave Your Umbrella Thanks to Philips Fresh Air Mask
UV light can be critical to age your skin. Wearing sunglasses protects only your eyes while holding an umbrella is a big hassle. UPF 50+ level protection is provided to help you get rid of the UV light.
Full Protection with Philips ACM066
Up to US N95 level of protection to filter out 95% PM2.5, 99% bacteria and 95% of pollen that triggers huge discomfort.
Breathe Fresh Clean Air Ever High Comfortably
Powerful AirPower system. The airflow rate could be up to 41L*
Permeable material Air mesh to improve breathing experience
How to Cleaning and Maintenance Philips Fresh Air Mask?
Electric Fan Module
• Before cleaning, make sure that the fan module is turned off and that no power
supply is connected.
• When necessary, wipe the surface with a soft, damp cloth or a wet paper towel.
* This is based on Philips internal lab result, only
calculated for the fan itself.
Mask Reusable Cover
• The cover can be reused. It’s recommended to hand wash the mask reusable
• Make sure that the cover has been detached from the electric fan and filter.
• Wipe the surface using a soft, damp cloth or soak the cover in water of maximum
temperature 40 °C and gently wash by hand using a mild detergent.
• Never clean the cover with abrasive cleansing products or (aggressive) liquids.
• Let the mask reusable cover drip line drying in the shade
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not dry clean
• Do not iron
• When drying, hang the mask cover from both ear straps, otherwise the
Mask may become deformed, please do not stretch the ear straps excessively
Mask Disposable Filter
• The filter should be replaced whenever it is damaged, soiled, or causing
noticeably increased breathing resistance.
• It is recommended to change the filter frequently to keep good hygiene and low
breathing resistance that enables superior breathing comfort.
This data is calculated by Philips internal laboratory based on third-party test reports
You can review and download Philips Fresh Air Mask User Manual on Philips.com, you can click here.
Languages: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Espanol, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Portugues, Suomi, Svenska